Monday, August 14, 2006

RocStar : Supernova

Ahh.. The reality show of a bunch of rockers that would want to see a day to be playing with "the" band. JD had his break through Rockstar:INXS and now he's the front man of INXS. Damn, he's hot. Who would be the front man/woman of Supernova??

Some of the guys from the show are HOT!. Personally I feel that they have better potential and performance skills than those in American Idol. A guy who can sing and play an instruments are damn HOT. Don't you think so? And it is not that easy doing both at the same time, I think.

Josh Logan was eliminated last week. Sigh. He's hot and cute at the same time. He has a soulful voice but I guess rock is not his cup of tea. He could sing from Stevie Wonder to Reggae. Awh!. I wish that he could still be in the show. Something I look forward to. He can sing and play the guitar too. *WOW* *HOT*







Dilana is one rocker chick dudette. She has a distinct voice. She sound really great. And besides that she has the balls go to up to Supernova stage and sing right infront of them. The amount of tattoos that she has on her body, is unbelievable. If Supernova would choose a girl to front their band I will vote for her.







Personally I feel Toby is one of the most talented rocker amongst the group. Every week he comes up with different ideas and styles to the audience. I think he would be perfect for Supernova. He has great performance skills. And he's not bad looking either.





There are many guys out there that can play the guitar. However there are not many that could play the piano. When I first saw Ryan, just him and the piano, the first thing that went through my mind was "WOW". Damn it. He plays it better than me. Sigh. On top of that he plays the guitar too.





No comments: