Wednesday, August 30, 2006

M.E.R.D.E.K.A

It is the EVE of Merdeka and I am down with a cold. Dammit. How could this be happening to me. I was fine yesterday, but when I woke up I felt sick. Damn. How am I supposed to PARTY now?? My chances to get drunk tonight seems to be very low. Don't know if I can handle my drinks well under this circumstances. But who knows. My currently dilemma now is whether should I stay home tonight (and miss partying, so I could party hard tomorrow with my friends) or just f**k it and party till the weekend.

It is such an irony. My boyfriend is leaving to Phuket tomorrow on Merdeka's day. It's FREEDOM!! hahahaha. Freedom for the country and myself. Never thought you could kill two birds with one stone. hehehehe... And I am falling sick. *double damn*. How could this be happening to me. It was supposed to be my freedom where I could PARTY and the things I could do. *grins* Don't worry baby, I'll be a good girl.. * cheeky*

Let's recap on our beautiful country Malaysia. How patriotic are we? Do we have flags hanging on our cars and houses? If we do, does this mean that we are patriotic? Don't ask me I have no idea. I have no house (which belongs to me) nor own a car. So how the hell should I know. But I feel very grateful to be born in Malaysia although at times I wished that I was not. To think about it, we live in a very peaceful place, no internal wars. We live in harmony.

But most of us born after WW2, we are not VERY patriotic. But I am glad our forefathers worked their ass to give us the opportunity to live in a lovely place.

Peace out and have a good Merdeka. I might be partying tonight after all. See you laterz peeps.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You better be partying tonight, how can I ever party without you babe :D

I am celebrating freedom too!!! So we must, MUST party together.

angel with two horns said...

hahahhaha.. but you cannot trust a drunkard like me ma.. sial