Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Gloomy Day

It's Wednesday at last. Another 2 working days left before the weekend..*Yippie*. The weather seems to be so gloomy today. If I have it my way, I would not have dragged myself out from my bed. I can actually visualize the comfort of my bed and feel the cool air. I can picture myself tucked in my bed under the soft quilt and dozing off and having Pirate beside me. Pirate is the baby of the house. He's such a cutie and he's a dog. Sigh. How I wish I could do so.

Somewhat, it has been a gloomy day. A few of my friends are feeling down. Maybe their sadness has something to do with the weather. A close friend of mine has lost his beloved grandma last week. May her soul rest in peace. This made me think of my grandmother. And it has been awhile since I've seen her. The last was during my graduation. Oh, how I miss her and my family. But then again I can't stop partying during the weekend.

Let's see what I have planned out for the weekend.. Hmm.. Laundry Bar on Friday, Velvet on Saturday? Sigh not sure about Velvet as the football season has started and Arsenal is playing on Saturday. So its either Laundry and the football game or party at Velvet. ARGH.. NO IDEA!!!

I can't wait for Joanne to come back from India. Miss her and her wackiness.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You also emo? Sigh.

Hugs.