Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Re-Cap

Last Friday Sab and I went to Zouk for the so called Paris Hilton's party "One Night with Paris" konon. We arrived there and the drama begins. Sabrina could not enter Zouk because she's not yet 21. So troublesome. Called Brian, and he couldn't do anything. Luckily I saw Wy Wy. So she brought Sab in as her guest. The blinking event only started out at 11pm. So damn late. And I didn't want to spend money in Zouk. So we were just there to see the event.

And there were so many embarrassing people there that night. There's this bunch of African American both male and female and they just made fool of themselves that night. They were sitting on the couch that was ON THE STAGE, and they were trying to act cool. There were camera crews at Zouk too. So I guess they wanted their five seconds of fame. The best part, one of them stole or should I say SNATCH the microphone off Joey G and he started to Rap. OMG. So LAME!

There's one competition, where they were giving out I-Pod Nano, so they called up 5 ladies up the stage. The deal is that they needed to sing Paris Hilton song. Out of the 5, 2 were from the African American group. One backed out. When it came to her turn to sing she asked if she could get a beat. So her guy friend took the other microphone. SHE WAS SO OUT OF TUNE! OMG. The crowd BOO-ed at her. But in the end I think she was so bad that they didn't know whether should they boo at her or not. I could not handle the embarrassment for I could picture it happening to me. Can't believe it.

As soon as the event finished we left Zouk. There was nothing much happening there. And we continued to party at Laundry. And there was drama too at laundry. OMG. In the end of the night, some one had to start crying la. I also don't know. But I don't really give a damn. I know why she cried and I know certain things that I should not be writing in here.

As for Saturday, I got absolutely high. It was a good night. Spend a lot of money for this particular weekend. Took my whole family out to dinner at a Japanese Restaurant on Sunday. All in all it was a good weekend. At least for once I did not create any drama when I'm so HIGH.... hehehe.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should have bitch-slapped her babe. Anyways, that night was really too damn painful for me. Didn't expect you to recall it on your blog. Wanted to write about Paris' album launch also but I totally forgot how to write about happy stuff no more =(

I'm feeling pathetic babe, please be online. And I wanna drink.