Tuesday, August 01, 2006

A Pair of Jeans

Boss will not be in till Friday. *Yippie*.Hence we went to Sungai Wang from 12pm to 4pm. Damn. We really did not have any work to do. hahaha. so ponteng la. But we did go back to the office after our so called shopping.Shopping at times could be such a hassle for me. I can shop easily for tops but not jeans. Don't know why. Maybe the kind of jeans I have in mind ceased to exist in the real world. So goddamn depressing la. The thing is I know I need a new pair of jeans but there is so many complication. No.1, NO MONEY!!!, No2. most of the jeans do not really fit me. That is why at times I wonder what the hell happened to the Chinese genes. My mix parentage did not go well in that department.

I tried this particular jeans, and my colleagues said it fitted me. I didn't mind buying it truthfully. But I have bought a pair of jeans that I only wore once. So I'm kinda careful in what I buy especially when it comes to a pair of jeans.One of my colleagues didn't mind buying it for me first then will pay her back when I get my cash. Being me, I have to think a million times before buying something, especially when it comes to shoes, sandals and jeans. It's also depressing to see that they could fit any cut/style but almost everything did not fit me. ARGH! So irritated. Maybe I should have bought it and then regret it later. I don't know. So confusing.

I do hope tomorrow will be another shopping day for us. Then I could decide. But then again I have no $$$. When the hell am I going to be rich?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just wanna laugh. Hahahahahahaha!

angel with two horns said...

what is so funny?

Anonymous said...

You la so funny.