Tuesday, July 31, 2007

the way i are

i have never realized about the way i am, or my habit. especially not about the way i eat until my colleagues actually pointed it out today. it is strangely funny. it was all about me finishing my lunch first for the first time before them. i have never noticed it. about the way i eat or how i ate it more over how long it took me to finish my food. and they were imitating the way i eat. hahaha. it was funny. i couldn't stop laughing. to think about it, it is true. they would all be done with their food and not me. i am a slow eater. i don't know if it is a good or a bad thing.

they said that i eat slower than the average people and that i tend to separate my food all together even when i am eating the packed nasi lemak. didn't thought of it much when i was doing it. but it's weird when they could imitate the way i eat. hahaha. i need to get a second or more like a fourth opinion, since there was three of them during lunch commenting about the way i eat. i have this thing about food. i love food. so it was so unfair that i have low metabolic rate while others have it high.

i have seen people eating and some of them are quite disgusting. i saw someone when i was young, he/she had food in the mouth and yet i could see them gobbling down another spoonful of food when in fact they have not even swallowed the food that was in their mouth. gosh they just gobbled it up. another thing, i don't really like people chewing out loud, till the point you could hear the rhythm each time the food reaches in their mouth.

so maybe those are the reason why i chew and eat my food slowly. so that the person next to me can barely hear it. and also the fact that i don't like to be known as a lady with no or little table manners. i have always been that way. can't even remember when it started. i think it was due to my dad. he tolerates no such things and was strict when it came to table manners.

2 comments:

the ugly submarine said...

You do have a weird eating habit girlfriend! And its farnie la...

angel with two horns said...

hahahha.. weird huh... maybe...
don't understand how can eating be funny though. hahhaha