Wednesday, July 25, 2007

s.i.c.k

it seems as if my energy is being drawn out. feeling absolutely drained out. it seems as if something is taking my energy out of my body. i feel tired and incapable of doing anything.

my nose is itching, not because i'm lack of smoke simply because i am sick. i feel as if i can't breath. i can't stop sneezing. i can't seem to concentrate. i hate being sick. hate being unable to think without the nagging buzz in my brain.

my head is spinning. i feel as if my brain would explode anytime soon. that the veins in my head would pop out at any given time. the nagging buzz can't seems to stop neither it seems to slow down. it is at it's constant speed. a beat per second i think.

can't seem to put my sentence in the perfect nor in it's correct order. who cares. i don't think i do at this point of time.

i wish i could be home at this moment. lying in the comfort bed of mine, in the freezing room that would just make me sleep and forget about everything. but with the rate i'm going now, it will probably take me awhile to snooze off. if only....

No comments: