Thursday, July 26, 2007

show me the money

when i was young i couldn't wait to be an adult and to earn my own living. and now i am an adult and earning my own living but it seems to be not enough. with everything going up in price and our pay is at it's stand still point. i am not regretting to be an adult. i love it. it's part of a parcel of life. i wouldn't want to be still living under my parents’ money. how weird would that be.

i've always had some savings in my bank. until recently. as if now you see it and the next day you don't; like chipsmore cookies. i had to pay my insurance that was way, way over due. i owe them like a lil over than a thousand. not to forget that i have to pay the damn loan for my education. argh. with the money that i am getting, surviving is just fine. but wanting to save is another problem.

i am trying my best to save. and now taking up driving classes is one of the factor my cash flow is running low. i don't shop often. only once in awhile. but i guess the money goes to the drinking habits, which i've tried to curb as much as i can. i don't go out as often anymore. and yet i still could visualize my money flying away. i don't know why. maybe it's the food. i am very picky person when it comes to food. i don't know. it's tiring to think about it.

i have so many things to get. i need to get a car, i need to get myself a camera, i want a laptop. argh. so frustrating. and something have to give in order to get something. that means it would be a long while before i could afford to get something i really need or want.

at times i wish i was born wealthy. where i do not need to worry about money. or how i am going to pay this and that. or maybe i should just starve myself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.