Monday, June 26, 2006

Saturday Night Fever

OMG it was a good Saturday night until I was drunk and I wanted beat the shit out of this specky Chinese man. Too much drama that was happening that day. And to be frank I was embarrassing. "OMG I must be joking posting this up". But what to do, this is who I am.

What happened was. We were and the bar Sab and I. Obviously drunk, we were dancing. The thing was there were so many people in the club that has NO manners at all. You could at least tell us to excuse you and not pushing us to get your way through. So I went to everyone that was walking pass us and said " Sorry. Excuse me" even though I do not need to. Then came the Chinese specky guy. And Sab told him excuse me. And he just stopped, looked at her and told her that she is crude. WTF! Already drunk like hell I was pissed off. I wanted to punch the guy's face. (I can be damn aggresive when I am drunk but most of the time I am a sleepy drunk) So this was once in a blue moon that I became Mrs Frankestien.

One thing led to another. My friend got drunk and he went missing so all the attention went to him. And I was the pissed off one. Then I became crude with all the vulgarity coming out of my mouth. Some even think that I wanted to beat up some one we know that was passing through. My lovely bf could not control me as I was uncontrollable. The drama has begun when I saw the Chinese specky guy talking to some one I know. The rage in me was burning furiously. Ya ya I know that I can be a DRAMA QUEEN!!

Later I turned out to be an emotional drunk. I have no idea why but I think it was what my lovely bf said to me. So I walked out of the place and continue walking aimlessly until I reached the car. Full at rage and emotional drunk do not and I mean DO NOT go well hand in hand. My lovely bf slam my friends door and at the same time fractured his poor tumb. So I went back with Sab and her man, while he went to the hospital. That night we broke up.

The next day I went back to his house bearing in mind that I need to packed my stuff and leave. But retrospect I fell asleep beside him. And then we started talking about what happened. It turn out to be both of us was talking about 2 separate issues. This is what I called my stupidity and irrational thinking. I admit. I am embarrassed of what happened.

So I would like to say sorry to all of my friends that was at the car park. And that I am grateful to have you as my true friends. May our friendship last till eternity.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

S I G H. Chill out babe! Love you heaps.

Hugs.

Sunil said...

teng teng teng... chill out. It's all good.