Thursday, June 22, 2006

MiSs-UnD3rStOoD

I bet that all of you have heard the saying "Do Not Judge The Book By Its Cover". But how many of you actually live on that saying? I can tell you. There are only a few who actually understand that statement and actually practice it but there are many who think that they do not judge some one but in the end has many things to say and bitch regarding a person looks or behavior. These are the people that are hypocrites in my opinion. I myself preached that I do not judge the book but at times I do judged some one before getting to know them. It is a human nature.

As a person I have always been misunderstood by those around me. I have been judged by the way I look and the way I behave. I have been judged to be a "Snob" or a "Stuck Up" person. But that is just how I look to most people. It seems I give an "air" around me that says "I'm too good for you" or " F**k off " or even " You Do Not Want to Mess with Me". But then again that is how I look. I can't change the fact that I was born the way I did. And I am not complaining because the "air" that gives to people around me has a line boundary that has been drawn between to those I know dearly and to those I barely know.

Many think that there is a need to put on a facade to everyone, but to me, honestly I don't really care. Why is there a need to put on a mask that does not portray the "real" you? Is there a need to be accepted by people? Everyone wants the sense of belonging, to be attached to a group of people to be called friends. I am a girl that does not give a damn of what people might think of me, and I am a type of girl who would speak her mind even when she knows that it might hurt others. And most importantly I am NOT one of those GIRLIE GIRLS that you see giggling, wearing pink most of the time or even wear heels when going out to a club. I do wear pink (FYI I only have 2 pink tops), I do wear high heels when I feel like it BUT I AM NO GIRLIE GIRL that you could just play mind games with because I don't fall for it.

I am quiet to those I barely know but a big mouth and noisy to those I am close to. I can be quiet one minute and then go PSYCHO another minute. If I do not know you, there is no need for me to start with small talks. " Oh, how are you", "Where did you buy your clothes from" and bla bla bla. To me that is a waste of time and energy. But I do try to have small talks if you were a friend of a friend of mine or etc. Do not judge me because I do not have small conversation with you. It is not because I do not like you, it is just because I have no idea what to talk to you about. I have nothing to talk on girlie girls topic. If I am not close to you it doesn't mean I don't like you either, it is just that I don't think we click as a person or a friend. So don't misinterpret my actions.

I may look stuck up, I may sound crude, but for any reasons I should not be MiSs-Understood! If you want to judge me, then take the time to get to know me cause I sure don't want to be MiSs-Understood.

No comments: