Thursday, June 22, 2006

Damn it

When I was trying to create this blog, something happened and I decided to delete it but for some god forsaken reasons I could not delete the account. So much drama to create this damn blog. Then I could not see certain things and all. And I know for a fact my boyfriend was getting irritated with my continuous questions and all. After hours of trying, I managed to get it right. *Phew*. Then the time came to post and guess what, I could not post my damn blog. It was so frustrating. Just to tell you this all happened yesterday. And it is starting to irritate the life out of me.

I am more of a Mac users, I like it. But apparently this blog could not be posted or done in a Mac computer. Maybe the website should upgrade its software to make it compatible with Mac and not for the Mac to upgrade its software. This is so complicated. Didn't I say it is just too much drama to post the damn blog. So now I need to ask my favourite bf to post it for me. This is so damn LAME. I have lost all words for this blog.

No comments: