Thursday, June 29, 2006

A Broken Heart

In a relationship couple tends to view issue differently and sometimes do not see things eye to eye. Things like this do happen most of the time. There are situation when one tend to pick a fight just for the sake of it. Yes, I know. I am one of them. If you don't have an argument there is no life in the relationship. This is my opinion. Do not get me wrong. I am talking on behalf of myself too, so don't get too worked out . MY GOD WHAT IS HAPPENING TO THE WORLD TODAY.

But when this harmless arguments turn into a war with words. OMG. This is bad. One party tends to say harmful things just to hurt the other. This is where things from good turns UGLY. And I mean it. I know both male and female could start this. But the MALE has to always END it by saying something that HURTS so much and make the ladies evaluate their relationship. When the "War of Words" end. We ladies (maybe it is just myself) would just pretend that nothing happened. But deep down in my soul I know that this ain't over boy. Trying not to be a party pooper "I" tend to ignore it and sometimes just forget about it. No shit, it actually bugs the life out of me but trying to show that everything is nice and perfect at times we need to put on a mask (on a contrary for my past post). This mask is not a mask that one put to make everyone adores you, but a mask so that as a couple one party won't argue with the other in order not to make our men " loose face" in public.

A scenario: After minutes of arguing, the male said " I know what I am getting in the future and how I want to spend it, and I tried to break up with you for the benefit of the long run". What the hell is that supposed to mean? I know. They had this conversation before but nothing like that. Nothing prepared her from those harmful words breaking up with you will benefit me in a long run. Seriously tell me what the fuck is that. As any woman you might be have the same thoughts. Is this how women in a relationship should be treated? With no pride? As for the male is that how you show appreciation to your woman? After all she must have been with you through thick and thin. Knowing your deepest and darkest thoughts. Being there for you when no one has.

If you were in that lady's shoe, what would you do? Leave him? It is easier said than done. Should you just pack up and leave without saying goodbye? What ever choice that you made is for you and only you no one else. I am hurt, I am upset. I would love to pack my things and leave without saying goodbye. If that was me. BUT if I love him dearly I will stay. And yet I will have all this questions popping out of my head. This isn't the first time. What if it happens again? Will things go back were they were? Should I at least give it a try? Reality is I don't know. If things do not work out, could I love some one again?

Could some one mend a broken heart?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chill la yo woman. Whole life drama. Haha just like me-lah.

Oh ya the link to my blog on yours is wrong-lah!!! There's a double "http://"!!! :p