Sunday, November 11, 2007

twenty four

twenty four, another six years before i hit the big three zero... damn...i'm in my mid twenties. how sad is that. a few things i need to have before i hit thirty. hmm.... i want a car, to own a place that i could call my own and maybe get hitched, and i said maybe.. 6 years is not that long. so if i stop partying now i could at least accomplish one thing. besides, i want a camera so i could camera whore when ever i feel like it. taking some hot hunk picture without them knowing or even taking the mabuks night pictures. ;)

thank you for those who turned up at laundry on friday even if it was for a short while.. i was flying high before 12.. we finished one bottle of vodka in an hour. shite.. i have always told myself that i would not mixed my drinks.. but obviously it never happens. and thanks for the birthday wishes and the amazing gifts i received. love the bag guys.. :p, thanks for the bracelet jo and bert..love the cute teddy i received from mark and luke... and not to forget the wine from sunil and kenneth.. the reason i was flying high before 12. and thanks for the smirnoff blue from the four wonderful people (jo,adrianne, bert and ju liang)

ps: the next time we have smirnoff blue, i think we should take it easy...

1 comment:

ezrazlin™ said...

I'm in your area and would like to add all Bloggers from the same area as me to expand my viewers. Add a link from my blog to yours and I'll do the same.