Thursday, November 08, 2007

happy deepavali

last friday was my first time ever attending the kancil awards. one of the biggest event in the advertising industry. it was a great experience. if i am ever attending the next awards i am not wearing a dress. haha...kinda feel naked under the skirt. :p

anyways, i am so addicted to facebook. more likely fighters club. damnit. it is as if my entire life at the moment is evolving around it. i am on fc in the office, when i'm home even after getting drunk i would log into it to check my fights. there's something really wrong with me.. i am so in need to get a hobby....:) but i am enjoying the fights. i lost my 2nd fight yesterday... it was more like my 1st fight la... not including sunil.. cause that was just a big bully... sorry kor. got to know many people due to it. great people.. meet a few of them recently and partied together.. hope to meet the rest soon.

it is deepavali today.. so happy deepavali to all my friends celebrating it. don't get drunk too early..

No comments: