Wednesday, June 27, 2007

to a place

i wish i could just run away. to a place where i don't know anyone and to a place where no one i know could find me. to run away from the routine that i do day in and day out. i want to run away to a place where it is sunny and yet breezy. . to be able to walk on the sandy beach. to be able to read a book on the beach in my bikini with my shades on under a palm tree and a cocktail by my side. and maybe fall asleep under the bright shinning moon and stars in the silence of the night.

i want to live my life for my own and stop living my life for someone else. to do what i want and when i want to. to stop thinking of the consequences, just for once. to stop thinking the what if's and the maybes. to run away from all the emotions. i want to run away from all the responsibilities. to run away from the people that i care about. i just want to be alone. it sound sad doesn't it. but i value my time on my own. which i don't get much.i want to be able to think without the bustling sounds of voices or traffics. i want to run away from civilization. i want to run away from being disappointed.

i want to turn away from friends that i don't need. to turn to those that does not know the meaning of trust and confidential away. to turn away those who are not they seem to be. to be able to run them down with a monster truck over and over again, just to make sure that they are dead or barely surviving. :D ...... they don't deserve to live. but who am i to judge. that's just a dream.

No comments: