Thursday, September 14, 2006

Tired.....

Right now I am so so tired. I've been working for the past weeks including the weekends. But it was ok until last night. I was working with my colleagues until 5am! It's normal for us to be working until the wee hours in the morning when there's a job.
But somehow I am feeling really tired and sleepy. My eyes can barely open.

We were at the last part of our job that is colour copying 10 booklets that is about 26 pages and 10 black and white. And the copier was damn slow. It took at least 2-5 minutes to copy and print out ONE damn coloured booklet. After that the printer ran out of ink and it took another 5 minutes to get it back to work. On top of that while binding the booklet, some how the trash in the binding machine was full so about 3 booklets that was printed went to waste. The binding machine went nuts or was it us? I really don't know. While trying to clean the trash in the binding machine we broke a screwdriver. hahahaha. It was stuck ok. And we messed up the entire office. We were not the only one that went mad, so was the machines!

And I am supposed to go Laundry tonight. I don't know if I have the strength to go out. And if I do, I don't know if I am able to wake up to go to work tomorrow. DAMN!!! It's Thursday. The weekend is so near and yet apart of me want to go home and hit the sack and apart of me wants to go partying. I am turning into a party animal again.

So I will let time decide for me if I am going out or not. But yet I would want to have a couple (or more) drinks.

No comments: